Numixs offers an incubation system for start-ups based on sectors for which there is a “potential” market to test and develop services and products. Numixs is a 100% digital incubator. The objective is to incubate around 30 young digital or digital start-ups (from 0 to 2 years), over a period of 6 months, in order to develop digital entrepreneurship.
numixs numixs numixs numixs numixs numixs numixs numixs numixs numixs numixs
The business incubator offer:
The digital incubator must be able to support the maturation of innovative projects in the digital creation market with:
- Support for companies that need to reinvent their model due to changes in digital technology (in the leisure, communication, advertising, and trade sectors).
- The creation of innovative and technological services related to the theme of the smart city (City that uses new technologies to improve the quality of urban services or reduce their costs). A major topic for the area.
- Image, sound and digital design.
This support is completely free for companies selected by Numixs. 20 offices and 2 meeting rooms are available.
Numixs incubator is run by StarLabs, an organisation active in the innovation and entrepreneurship sectors. In addition to free hosting, the start-up benefits from the StarLabs structure’s tailor-made support in terms of project validation, funding research, business development and acceleration of the company’s growth. The incubator now has very close links with CY Cergy Paris University and will subsequently be within the future “Maison du Numérique” (Opening planned in 2022, at the IUT de Sarcelles).
- Coworking space
- Fiber optic
- Friendly space and cafeteria
- 2 meeting rooms
- 5 minutes walk from Garges Sarcelles RER station (30 min away from Paris)
- 20 minutes from Paris-CDG Airport
- A104, A1 and A3
- Close to Villepinte and Le Bourget convention centres
- Near CY Cergy University Paris
- Tech ecosystem.
For more information, please contact us