Paris Nord 2
Paris Nord 2 is Europe’s leading private business park with 1 million square meters of offices and activities, 266 buildings, 550 companies and 22,000 employees.
Located near Paris-CDG airport and close to the Villepinte Exhibition Park, Paris Nord 2 is one of the economic lungs of Paris-CDG Airport Area. 50% of the companies that operate there are foreign ones. The majority of them are focused on trade and international trade.
With 70 hectares of green space, Paris Nord 2 offers companies and their employees an exceptional working environment. Wide avenues, wooded and landscaped areas, ponds and fountains are the special feature of the park. By 2030 this park will grow thanks to more offices and activities.
- “Very High-speed Activity Zone”
- Secure area with rounds, video protection and surveillance system
- ISO 14001 Certified: biodiversity, beehives, insect hotels, flowering meadows, bodies of water…
- Soft mobility: bicycle network and rental of electric bikes
- Important service offer with occupational medicine, nursery, health area, delivery of vegetable baskets, car rental, offer of stays, yoga classes…
- 26 training institutes nearby
from 100€ excl. taxes and charges/sqm/year
Close to :
- Paris CDG 2 Airport
- Cargo City
- Villepinte and Le Bourget Exhibition Parks
Companies currently operating there:
- Foreign subsidiaries for international trade: Pinet, Amada, Wago, Trumpf, Ishida, Mitutoyo, Sharp, Ikea,
- Industry: Novair, RAJA
- Medical field: MeritMedical, Beckman Coulter, Guerbet, Sysmex,
- Digital, sound, media, advertising: APG, Media Vision, Media6, Drone Volt
- Logistics: CargoWorld, CH Robinson
For more information, please contact us