The International Trade Center (ITC) project was developed to host conferences of 300 to 3,000 participants, BtoB fairs and corporate events. This project responds to an European request. It aims to overcome the shortcomings identified on the Parisian market in terms of hosting congresses and fairs, and thus attract new customers.
The venue will consist of a 120-room convention centre with 10,000 meeting rooms, 3 exhibition halls of 37,000 m², 22,000 m² of office space for rent and a 4,000 m² outdoor area. The accommodation and catering offer will be colossal with:
- 8 fully private restaurants (3500 m²),
- 7 multi-range hotels with 1,840 rooms and a wide range of services.
To train the employees of these establishments, ITC will have its own hotel technical school, with a capacity of 2,000 people. As for accessibility, 3150 parking spaces will be available and a direct shuttle will connect ITC to Paris-Charles de Gaulle, with buses every 10 minutes.
In short :
A unique business and conference complex in Europe
- Prime contractor: Roissy Eurocentre (Origin: Brazil)
- Architect: Derbesse Delplanque architectes
- Surface area: 13 hectares
- A 3000-seat conference room, 7 hotels, 8 restaurants, 22,000m² offices and 3 37,000 m² exhibition halls
- The most central and accessible event site in Europe
- Only event site with a stable pricing policy for nearly 2,000 hotel rooms
- Amount: Estimated at €750 million
- Project delivery date not defined
Find out more : https://www.itc-paris.com/en